Let us get back to discussing the benefits of HACCP.
In summary, the benefits of a HACCP Plan means you are compliant with regulations, the process of conducting the Hazard Analysis means you will examine each step of your operation, including your supply chain, each ingredient, and additive, processing equipment, chemicals used, the intentional and unintentional introduction of hazards, etc. Once identified, you will use scientifically validated controls to manage your food risks at each step of the process. The benefit is the systemic approach to ensuring you are producing safe, wholesome food for your customers and protecting the integrity of your brand.
- The number of products you are producing.
- The number of steps in the process.
- The overall complexity of your commodity.
- We meet for 60-90 minutes to discuss your product, process, and facility.
- We write a plan specific to your needs.
- We deliver the plan as an electronic document.
- We train you on the tasks you will need to complete.
If you or your company need assistance with writing a HACCP Plan, Global Food Safety Consultants, your food safety partner, can help.